We are here for you. Chiropractic health care is considered essential by the Governor. You are permitted to come to the office to receive care. We are here to serve you and promote health in your lives as best we can.
Things we are doing in our office to keep you safe:
- We are disinfecting all tables and equipment after each patient. This may lead to slightly longer wait times. We appreciate your understanding.
- To ensure social distancing, no more than five patients will be allowed in the office at any one time. Please do not bring anyone additional to your appointment unless you need them for assistance.
- We offer parking lot reception. Simply call 775-470-5224 or text 775-204-2345 when you arrive. We will place you in the queue, allow you to wait in your vehicle, and then let you know when it’s your turn to come inside.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk. Please use.
- Dr. Vondra will be sanitizing his hands after each patient.
- If you are exhibiting any flu like symptoms, in particular: dry cough, fever, or shortness of breath please do not enter our office. You may call us at 775-470-5224 to discuss.
Please continue to check back with us for updates. Thank you to all who are serving others during this challenging time. Prayers for safety and comfort to all.